REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM
1. Applicable scope:
- Existing loyal customers trading with ANALYC FINANCIAL.
2. Duration: From July 1st, 2023 to August 31st, 2023.
- Customers who are actively trading (with a minimum activation capital of $5,000) and successfully refer other customers to open accounts and make deposits will receive a bonus of 6% on the first deposit of the referred customers. There is no limit to the number of customers that can be referred.
- The referred person is considered valid if they make an initial deposit of at least $2,000 and trade alongside a dedicated account advisor for a minimum of one week.
- The bonus amount will be credited directly into the customer's balance on the next working day after the referred person makes the deposit.
- Customers can use the bonus for trading, increasing their account's margin level, or withdraw it to their personal bank account.
- In the case of withdrawing the bonus to a personal bank account, the account advisor will verify if the referred person continues trading for at least one week after the deposit. The withdrawal will be considered valid if the referred person meets this requirement. If the referred person makes a deposit but withdraws it after the referring person receives the bonus, the bonus amount will be recovered due to the misuse of the broker's promotional policy.
Example: Customer A, an existing trader, successfully refers Customer B and Customer C to open accounts and make deposits. Customer B makes an initial deposit of $2,000, and Customer C makes an initial deposit of $5,000. In this case, Customer A will receive a total bonus of $100 (from B) + $250 (from C), totaling $350, credited to their balance.
4. Program termination:
- The assessment of abusive behavior will be conducted by the experts of the company to ensure fairness, honesty, and customer rights.
- The company reserves the right to recover the offered incentives in case any unreasonable behavior is detected.
- The company retains the right to reclaim any profits received by customers suspected of fraudulent activities from the program.